Entry in International Society of Experimental Artists

Saturday, November 8, 2014

"More Than Tea Leaves"
What an exciting year this has been!  My piece was accepted into the Experimental Artist's Show in San Pedro, CA.  The piece is a collagraph on watercolor paper.  I added leaves cut from black paper.  Then I did an overlay with teabags sewn together and embellished with a stitched leaf pattern.  It was also a thrill to go to the reception for this show in San Pedro. The symposium offered a three day session on digital collage.  I was hooked.  Digital collage- the next big thing.

In 2015, the show will be held at the Dennos Museum here in Traverse City.  I am part of the on-site committee. If anyone is interested, this would be a good year to join and come to the symposium September 2015.  I'll be there.

No comments:

Post a Comment