Tea Bag Embellished Art

Friday, August 15, 2014

Mono print with tea bags and handmade paper
     
                                              Mono print, tea bags, book spine and                                                                                                                             designs on tissue
           


                                                       
                Mono print, stamped tissue, tea bags                      Mono print, tea bags, ephemera

Many of my works have started out as mono prints.  I have embellished them with rust stained tea bags, stamped tissue, and good junk I have found.  I have been teaching a class called "Mono prints to Multi-prints".  So many times, the direction I take comes from what I see in the mono print.  It is a very spontaneous approach...exactly what I like since I get to play.  Art continues to be fun and that's the way I want to keep it.

1 comment: