Less < More

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Message from Abora"
8 x 10
Collage on canvas
Back at it again. I have just entered my first juried out-of-state show for 2014.  This show is in Annapolis, MD. at St. John's College.  I was in this show last year.  Artwork has to be 8" x 10" or less.  I am entering three pieces. The piece above features a faux postage stamp. Making faux postage stamps are a gas.  I couldn't believe two hours had passed before I had it finished. It is actually made on the top of two large postage stamps.  Made up name, made up everything.  Now, cross your fingers that this piece is accepted.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely work Beth. Good luck...hope they sell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow very cool B (and my fingers, toes and eyes are crossed for you LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faux stamps sound like fun. Another strong graphic piece. I like the yellow background and all the busyness. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete