Grungy Monday 22-A Holtz-ian Halloween

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Zombie Goes Holtz-ian
I thought I would give my zombie the Tim Holtz treatment for Grungy Monday 22 celebrating all things Tim Holtz: http://www.timholtz.com/.

First I aged the edges of my postcard with Tim Holtz Distress Ink~Rusty Hinge. The zombie's head is a vintage map of Paris and the hand has been cut to look boney with jagged fingernails. I used Tim Holtz stamps from the Visual Artistry Collection for the zombie's crown and the birds/bats flying above his head. I took part of the Tim Holtz stamp"Not all who wander are lost" and cut off the "All" making it more appropriate for a zombie saying. I added the cutesy pumpkin glasses as if to put our villan incongnito. Finally, I used the Tim Holtz film stamp at the bottom to give a little more texture. To make my tag grungy, I added some twine. Wah haha!


http://studiol3.blogspot.com/2011/10/grungy-monday-22.html

1 comment:

  1. Ha - I love this. Beth, you are so inventive. The gnarly hand is great. Using a map for the skull is perfect. Did his teeth used to be a clock face? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete