Autumn's Guest

Friday, September 23, 2011





Autumn's Guest #1 and #2

Back at work after a wonderful open house at the Wild Raisin Gallery. These collage are all about layers and texture. I think I put on at least ten layers. Sorry, no pictures of the process. I did get to use tissue my friend, Nick gifted me and paper I bought at Hollanders (my favorite paper store) in Ann Arbor: http://www.hollanders.com/, and tissue that was wrapped around a recent purchase. Moth and butterfly theme ( I know , Chris). I really had fun with my styrofoam printing as a second layer and then building on it rather than putting it on top. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous B! I love your technique - and I don;t think you can ever get enough Butterflies (LOL). Jewels

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pieces, the layering and the transparency you have achieved with the tissue....I saw your comment on Seth's recent comment...and thought you needed to know it brought me to you...thanks for sharing your work with the world

    ReplyDelete