Art Journal #1 Completed

Wednesday, September 7, 2011






I'm not sure when this journal started ( I probably could find it by looking back at my postings), but I finished it today. This journal was a first for me. I tried out all kinds of ideas: water color crayons, paint washes, stamping, writing, sketching, collaging, and any combination of the above. It was alot of fun and I learned Mucho. When I look at other Art Journals, mine is very tame. The next book is waiting patiently on my work table. Here are some of my favs:






1 comment:

  1. Beth! I definitely do not think your art journal is "tame"! It looks like you played a lot and experimented, had fun, used some favorite quotes, saved some favorite memories via receipts . . . i think it is wonderful. I also think it probably helped you to flesh out many of the ideas for all those collages you have sold or exhibited. Great job!!!!!!
    : ) lenna

    ReplyDelete