Stamp Man Swap

Sunday, June 19, 2011


"The Bottle Tree" Ah, such a wonderful tree from
Australia. Not only a cool shape, but useful fruit that
is even made into ice cream.


"The Little Pine Tree" Pine trees are a large
part of Michigan's history. Infact, the land we live on was logged.
Both of my grandfathers were lumberjacks, and we look out
our back window on Colorado Blue Spruce and Red Pine.

"Redwood Forest" A place that I would like to visit.
I'm so in awe of these trees and
their history in our nation.


Stamp Man ATC Swap Theme: Trees This theme was so much fun. All of the trees are so interesting. The images come from vintage books. It gave me a chance to use my new purchase, a 1888 Geography book. I used the maps and illustrations for the redwood from that neat book. Ths postage stamps for the bottletree and pine are my creations..faux stamps. I used Tim Holtz florish stamps from his Artistry Collection. The other stamping is from my flipflop collection..homemade. :))) Can't wait to send them off to England. This will be my first international swap. Whew.

1 comment: