Monday, May 30, 2011




ATC Cards Again, Lenna and
Leslie have been an inspiration. They keep showing their ATC Cards, (which I had never heard of), so I found a tutorial and had a look. Looked fun and it was a chance to try something new. I just finished "Feathered Friends" theme to send off to ATC for All. Swap is due June 25, but I'm ready to send them out this week. The theme was sooo easy for me since I work lots with birds. I am trying to use up rather than buy or copy something new. My cupboard overflowth!! I used my new TH stamps and pictures from a vintage French nursery rhyme book. I hope someone gets a kick out of them since I had so much fun making them.

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Glad I'm an inspiration to someone - thanks, Beth. Whoever gets your cards will love them - they're great.

    ReplyDelete