Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Art Journal Try something new, be bold... don't think about it too much. Well, these pages were the results. I used gel medium to cover the pages and then added images. I am trying to use up. I then scribbled with my pastels smearing them and smoothing them out. I decided that some found poetry would work and added it. Pretty happy! Especially like found poetry.












These pages have a flipflop print as the background. I had a chance to use my TH stamps and images leftover from our Mailart swap. Pretty stark without any added flourishes. I vowed not to add stamps each time.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Beth - just stopped over after a long weekend in Canada - man you have been busy! My Mail Art is almost ready to be posted (this weekend) and I have two ideas for our next one which I will mail about. Love your journal pages and your Bird ATCs are wonderful (you can see my ATCs over on Flickr). Chat with you soon - Jewels

    ReplyDelete